Saturday, May 9, 2009

My Itinerary

Hello! My name is Rachel Sokoloski and I am about to embark on an adventure to the UK to trek from London to Scotland.

Here's the details on whats in store for the next 3 weeks of my life:

May 18th- Arrive in London
May 19th- visiting the Roman Wall and the Lord Mayor's office, and a tour of the tower of London
May 20th- off to visit Big Ben, Saint James Park and Palace, and Buckingham Palace
May 21st- St. Paul's Cathedral
May 25th- exploring Shakespeare's London during the day and Jack the Ripper's London at night
May 26th- Covent Garden and Piccadilly Circus
May 27th- off to Southwark to visit Shakespeare's Globe Theater
May 28th- Tour of where the Beatles and other major British bands got their start
May 31st- depart for Edinburgh, Scotland and a night tour of Edinburgh's most haunted places
June 1st- Start tour of the northern Highlands of Scotland
June 2nd- Tour continues northward to Isle of Skye
June 3rd- Vikings and Gallic castles!
June 4th- Loch Ness and Culloden Moor
June 5th- back to Edinburgh
June 6th- back to London


Sounds Like Fun!! I'll do my best to post on everything I encounter.

No comments:

Post a Comment